Tech Tips for Authors
Each month, I try to publish a technical article on self-publishing, book marketing, and digital publishing.
I hope you find them useful in your self-pub journey!
- Issue 1 - What Is Substack and Why Should I Care?
- Issue 2 - Why Should I Have an Account with Ingramspark?
- Issue 3 - Building an ARC (Advance Reader Copy).
- Issue 4 - How to use Amazon Prime for 1-day ARC shipping
- Issue 5 - What Are Anonymous Urls on Amazon and Why Is It Important to Use Them?
- Issue 6 - Adding a book to your Amazon author page.
- Issue 7 - Creating a Kindle Series Sales Page on Amazon (step-by-step).
- Issue 8 - Why Is My Book Free on Kindle?
- Issue 9 - Do I Need to Copyright My Book?
- Issue 10 - A Common Formula for Writing an Effective Non-fiction Book.
- Issue 11 - Q&A with Ingramspark (Hard to Find Answers).
- Issue 12 - Why You Should Always Have a Subtitle
- Issue 13 - How to Add Reviews to Your Amazon Sales Page
PS: Be sure to sign up for my 'Tech Tips for Authors' so you're notified anytime I publish a new tutorial!
Subscribe to Tech Tips for Authors (SelfPublish.org)